For highly complex applications that require multiple high voltage as well as low voltage power outputs in highly integrated and easily serviceable configurations, Hyacinth Technology, Inc. offers customizable modular architectures that provide exceptional flexibility with uncompromised performance and reliability.
In addition to power conversion functions, modules may also be specified for other functions as well such as voltage and current amplification, fixed or programmable current sinking, and overvoltage clamping and surge protection. The electrical performance of each module in the entire power system may be custom tailored to your exact specifications. Furthermore, customized internal interconnection of the modules provide the ultimate in “plug-and-play” ease of incorporation into the application.
Contact the factory with details of your application.
Output voltage range: up to 100kV
Output power range: up to 2kW, per single output, parallel output capabilities available
Operation mode: voltage or current, or custom load-line characteristics.
Input power options:
- AC input: 110VAC/220VAC (optional power factor correction (PFC)), or 85VAC to 265VAC universal PFC, 50Hz/60Hz, single phase.
- Mains level DC input: 300VDC to 385VDC, regulated 380VDC, or custom
- Other custom AC and DC input configurations upon request.
- Voltage control: fixed, potentiometer control, voltage programmable, or custom
- Logic controls: enable/disable, output sequencing, safety interlock, or custom logic
Available features and options:
- Floating outputs
- Auxiliary outputs
- Integrated AC or DC coupled high-voltage amplifiers
- Differential voltage programming inputs
- Opto-isolated programming and logic
- Voltage and current monitors
- Built-in custom surge resistor network
- Custom load-line and output characteristics
- Custom x-ray tube filament control matching
- Active over-voltage protection
- Integrated safety interlocks