Hyacinth Technology, Inc. offers customized Low Voltage DC Output Converters designed for reliable operation in electrically harsh high voltage environments. These robust designs offer dependable high performance in special applications where ordinary off-the-shelf power supplies fall short. Contact the factory with details of your application.
Output voltage range: up to 48VDC
Output power range: up to 1kW, per output
Output current range: up to 200A, per output
Operation mode: constant voltage, constant current, or custom load-line characteristics.
Input power options:
- SELV DC input: 12VDC, 15VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC, or custom
- Mains level DC input: 300VDC to 385VDC, regulated 380VDC, or custom
- AC input: 110VAC/220VAC (optional power factor correction (PFC)), or 85VAC to 265VAC universal PFC,
50Hz/60Hz, single phase.
- Voltage control: fixed, potentiometer control, voltage programmable, or custom
- Logic controls: enable/disable, output sequencing, safety interlock, or custom
Available features and options:
- Floating outputs
- Differential voltage programming inputs
- Opto-isolated programming and logic
- Voltage and current monitors
- Built-in over-voltage clamps
- Active over-voltage protection
Sample low-voltage output converter products:
Custom 1kW 1U Rack Mount Power Supplies for Semiconductor Processing